Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Day 16 and Day 17: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

So, I am trucking along with my challenge.  Yesterday I boxed up some books to go to some other family that need them.  Today I worked on my kids art supplies.  It's so difficult to figure out how much is enough and how much is too much!!  My kids love to do arts and crafts. Today they used all of the pony beads that I had for them.

I've had a burst of energy, which I contribute to my newly started exercise routine.  It's a Wii game, Golds Gym Dance Workout.  I am enjoying it, but it is a bit too easy.  I think the workout that the "trainer" picked for me was like 8 minutes today.  So not enough.  Needless to say, I am enjoying it and my kids are having fun with it as well.  Mostly just laughing, sometimes at me, sometimes at the activities that I am doing, but at least they are cooperating and helping me do it.

Are you catching up?  Follow my 40 bag challenge from the beginning.
http://30daystoimprove.blogspot.com/2018/02/40-bags-in-40-days.html

No comments: