Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Day 20, 21, & 22: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

It's been a bit of a hectic few days over here.

Day 20: I was snack person at school on Monday.  I worked on getting rid of the kids books.  They seem to multiply over here.

Day 21: My desk goes from a state of being calm and clear to a cluttered mess in a day or two.  I worked on a cluttered desk and posting more things to sell.  I'm not sure it's worth it at this point.  I might have to try to sell it at the local used children's store.  Less hassle and it will be out of my house.  I worked on getting all my crafty paper items in order.  I place a lot of things back where they were supposed to be and made sure to give the kids everything that was theirs in my space.  I worked on my never ending pile of mending clothes.  My daughter loves this dress and tore holes in it by neglecting to do the buttons.  I fixed the rips, now I just need to get the buttons back on the reinforced fixed place.

Day 22: I started paring down my fabric.  It's difficult, but I will never get through most of this fabric.  Some of it was given to me.  I threw out some ripped jeans that I was going to do a project with, but in reality, I don't have the time, so out it goes.

I can't believe I'm past the half way mark.

In other news, I am a week into my new fitness routine.  Mornings with my Wii workout, Gold's Gym Dance workout.  I'm still loving it!

No comments: