Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Day 39-40: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

So the results from my trade in at the local children's store are in.  They offered me $27.75 in cash or $30 in trade.  I took the cash.  I was left with a box that was still fairly full of clothes.  They took the large humungous toy that my son played with for like 3 days and 2 pairs of shoes.  I haven't gone through the returned box with a fine toothed comb, but they didn't take too many clothes...

Fortunately, our preschool is doing a Free market trade in the park next week.  I look forward to going to the event!  The community at the preschool is wonderful!

I started work on a baby blanket for a cousin's daughter who is due in August.  Digging out fabric from my stash.  That will be nice to get that done and use up some of the fabric I own.

I saw a friend and gave her some clothes for her son.  That's a bag!  He needed the shorts today when we saw him too! It was kind of a hot day today.

I am still on my workout kick.  I've only not worked out two days out of the whole month.  The day after daylight savings, because it was daylight savings day, and St. Patrick's day which I was entire too busy.  I am considering it a success that I've been able to do my workouts and look forward to them every day. It has seriously changed my mood and demeanor and I crave sugar less!  So great all around!


No comments: