Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 36- 38: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

We finally finally got rid of the entire Christmas tree this week, and the green cycle truck took it away! That's a big bag.

I had hoped to sell some of the kids clothes, shoes and toys, but really I am so annoyed with people flaking on me.  My time is worth more people!  I decided to try my luck at selling the items to a local secondhand children's store.  I opted for money, but if it's not much, I might exchange it for store credit and get "more" value out of the clothes.  We shall see.  This was 3 bags and 1 huge toy, that our son begged us for, which he played with for one week after Christmas, and then he wanted to return it.  So... That's a huge bag out of the house.

I ran across a gift certificate that I needed to use for wine tasting and tour.  It expires soon.  So hopefully I can use it soon!

The exercise habits are keeping me sane and the house is a bit more peaceful now.  Ahhh... So nice.

No comments: