Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

40 bags in 40 days challenge: Day 1 & 2

I have been working on decluttering.. Something that I think a lot of people can relate to.  It's difficult to stay on top of things in the house and it piles up and drowns you sometimes literally in boxes, paper, toys!  Ahh!!  If you've had enough, you might want to try 40 bags in 40 days.

The premise is that for 40 days, you get rid of one bag per day of stuff!  The bag can be any size depending on the items that you are getting rid of.  Think big with things like mattresses and dressers or think small with junk drawers and bathroom excess.

I've not be so vigilant with getting rid of things.  I have a pile of things to get rid of, perhaps if I could sell them... It stays there for far too long.  Then I donate to get it out of my space.

The 40 bag challenge is from the blog, White House Black Shutters.  All the information is here:
http://www.whitehouseblackshutters.com/40-bags-in-40-days/

The challenge started yesterday February 14th and will end on March 31st.  Will you join me?

February 14th - I sold a dresser finally that I've had on a Facebook group since October.  I'm guessing!  Finally sold it. $75 up!

February 15th - I went through some clothes with my kiddo!  Getting rid of too small clothes.  Growing fast! Cleaning up house for Chinese New Year! Lots of work done today.

What will I get rid of tomorrow?

No comments: