Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Day 23, 24 & 25: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

Day 23: I sorted through some clothes.  I think I've given up trying to sell things on selling groups on Facebook.  No hits.  I packed it up and am going to sell to the used clothing store.

Day 24: I returned some items that have been hanging around here that didn't fit or work. So that's a little bag.  I found a Christmas card with $100 in it!  I had lost that in a pile of mail.

Day 25: I am still in search of my checkbook.  No one has found it and written any checks in it.  It is still lost in my house... Hope to find it today!

Exercise continues. I am still working out with my Wii.  I finished the first short term goal with my visual personal trainer in the Golds Gym Dance workout.  I started another my workout plan today and selected that I wanted to work out a lot! So we will see how that goes.  I did a quick workout and then went to a Zumba class today as well.


No comments: