Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 29 - 35: 40 bags in 40 days challenge

The last few days have been a bit hectic.  Responsibilities at school as well as family functions.  I have had interest in several items, but they have all turned out to be flakes.

I have continued on my work of getting rid of kids books and clothes.  We donated a bag of suits that never fit me.  I realized what my size is finally.  Now I can have clothes that actually fit!

I have packed up more books and magazines.  Fabric is the next thing to do I think.

I've continued to work out nearly daily for nearly three weeks now.  I've noticed my mood is better and my energy is good.  I also found an interesting result is that I don't crave sugar as much.  Who knew that would happen?

Keep it up people!  It takes 2 weeks to make a new habit and now I'm nearly 3 weeks in!

No comments: