Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Update

It's been a while since my last post and I thought I would update you on what is happening.

I ended my last 30 day challenge Ripped in 30 with Jillian failing quite miserably.  I did one more workout this past Monday and then that was it.  The week has been hectic for sure.

My little one turned one on Tuesday and I was kind of disappointed that my body is not back to where it was before.  My abdomen is still protruding.  Although I can't say that I am surprised considering my lack of exercise regularity.

I started a Women's Health 30 day ab challenge on June 5th, in hopes of changing my abs.  Thanks to a link sent to me from my sister in law.  I did a few days, but I really have kind of felt that I might have a problem that happens to some pregnant women which is diastasis recti, the separation of the abdominal muscles.  I found a video showing the test of how to tell if you do have this condition and yes, yes I do.  I didn't want to make the problem worse, so I have been trying to do exercises to make it better.  I have no formal 30 day challenge for exercise at the moment, so I thought I might try to do another lifestyle challenge.

I have had this book Real Happiness for a while in my To Read pile and I thought I might take this opportunity to start on this book and perhaps find myself happier in this 28 day program.  Wish me luck.

Link to 30 day Abs challenge:
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/abs-challenge

Link to Real Happiness Book:
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0761159258

No comments: