Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

I forgot to mention...

I just started trying out Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Body Rev Cardio Conditioning.  There are 2 workouts on this DVD and I really feel the need to get more cardio in my life.

For both workouts, I really liked the count down timer so you know exactly how long the workout is and where you are in relation to the end.

The short workout is focused on the Butt and Balance.  I enjoyed it and thought it was a nice change for my workout.

The longer workout is definitely cardio.  I was only able to do about half of it before my little one woke up.  I will definitely do this when I have more time.

I having been working on major spring cleaning and working out and taking time for myself has unfortunately taken a back seat.  I am not feeling so good because I am not taking care of myself.  I am tired and I am eating pretty poorly.  :(

No comments: