Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

New challenge: Pantry challenge

I read about an interesting idea which was to use what you have in your pantry.  I have a tendency to buy more food and forget to use it. Or I buy something that looks interesting and it gets lost in the back of my panty.  Sometimes if it is really bad, my husband raises his eyes when the pantry is over stuffed.  I just went through the pantry and cleared out solve expired food I found. I worked on the 40 bags in 40 day challenge, which I recommend to anyone that has too much stuff!

 Here's to using what we already have and clearing and cleaning out the pantry and freezer. I am going to compile a list of what I have so that I can figure out what I am going to make.  Maybe this will help me learn how to meal plan. I am terrible at that right now. :)




Here's that article that I read about the pantry challenge:
http://www.thekitchn.com/can-a-pantry-challenge-really-save-you-money-223065

No comments: