Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 8: Zumba Fitness for Wii July 21st

"I just feel compelled to continue to be transparent. It just really levels the playing field and eradicates the shame that I have, or that one might have, about being human.  So I'm going to just keep going." - Alanis Morissette

Today's Update:  
A beautiful day today with fun at the park with my husband and son.

Today's task: A Workout
Zumba Fitness for Wii: 20 min. Intermediate workout #1
For Day 8 of Zumba Fitness for Wii, I did the 20 minute Intermediate workout #1.

This workout was a definite increase in difficulty.  I enjoyed this workout and didn't stumble too much over my feet.

Zumba Workouts this week: 1

Note: Since I just jump into this 30 day challenge feet first, I didn't really investigate the game too much before I started.  I am pleasantly surprised how much I like this game.  I do like Zumba classes I've taken at the gym before and the convenience of having the workouts at home is wonderful.  With $10 to $15 a class for Zumba, I figure I am really getting my money's worth out of this game.

The game has 3 levels of preset workouts.
Below is the breakdown of the number of workouts per level and time.
Beginner 20 minute workouts: 2
Intermediate 20 minute workouts: 3
Intermediate 45 minute workouts: 6
Expert 20 minute workouts: 3
Expert 45 minute workouts: 5

The game has tutorials:
1. Learn the steps: 15 different step routines
2. Doing a Routine
3. Game Modes

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003OQ4B1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373950419&sr=8-1&keywords=zumba+wii

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/keep_going.html

No comments: