Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 15: Zumba Fitness for Wii July 28th

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin

Today's Update:  
Ok.. Back to working out.  I was able to get an early nap in so that I am awake and refreshened for my workout.

Today's task: A Workout
Zumba Fitness for Wii: 45 min. Intermediate Workout #1
I was feeling ambitious and tried the 45 minute Intermediate workout #1.  Wow!  I was feeling it and wondering when it would end.

It might have been nice to have 30 minute workouts on this game.  The jump from 20 minutes to 45 minutes is huge!  I did it anyways, but I can't say that I was doing that well.  I felt the cardio working.
I have to say that I am getting a bit bored with the combinations already in the game.  They are repeated over and over again in each workout.  I really wish there was another cool down song.  The same song to cool down to on each of the 6 different workouts that I have done.

Zumba Workouts this week: 1

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003OQ4B1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373950419&sr=8-1&keywords=zumba+wii

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/energy.html

No comments: