Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Meditation Practice

I have read that meditation is a wonderful way to promote inner calm in your life.

On recommendation from a doctor, I started to use an iPhone app for meditation.  She recommended Headspace and Simply being.  I looked at those apps and decided to download the Headspace app which was free and if I think I want to try another I would pay the $1.99 for the Simply being app.  I did notice another app had better reviews than Headspace, which is called Breathe. It's free as well. So I downloaded this app.

I started with Stop, Breathe and Think app on Monday since it was top rated and I will use it for 15 days and assess the app.  I will then start trying Headspace, which has a 10 day start and then use it for 5 more days to see if I like this app as well.

That would be my 30 days to improve.

Link to the Stop Breathe and Think app:
http://stopbreathethink.org

Link to the Headspace app:
https://www.headspace.com/signup?origintoken=google-b&gclid=CjwKEAjw1f6vBRC7tLqO_aih5WISJAAE0CYw572tyREs7ehJpSgJjbDjJj4HB9HqqMsX10thjqtX3xoCRz3w_wcB

No comments: